Fit Training is one of the country's leading suppliers of courses for the fitness industry including the Exercise GP Referral course. Read below for course details or visit the fitness courses page for a range of other courses.
Who is it for?
Personal Trainers/Advanced Instructors with their Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Certificate, who wish to enhance their qualifications and wish to work with Referred Clients. Also individuals who are already working in an Exercise Referral environment but lack a recognised qualification.
Provides candidates with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required for planning, delivering and evaluating a safe, effective and progressive programme for referred clients with specific controlled conditions.
What if I don't have my Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Certificate?
If you don't have your Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Certificate, then you should take our Exercise GP Referral PACKAGE, which includes this qualification.
- Professional Practice for Exercise Referral Instructors
- Understanding Specific Controlled Medical Conditions
- Planning Exercise Referral Sessions
ONLINE Training Course - £480.00 - Independent learning for those who prefer to work at home at their own speed. Complete theory modules online and attend 1 Training Day and 1 Assessment Day. Click here to start anytime.
All current dates can be viewed on our Course Dates page.
N.B. Payment plan of 6 easy installments is available for this course. Please contact us for more details.
- One current Level 2 qualification in a related area e.g. Gym, Exercise To Music, Aqua, Circuits
- Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor qualification
- Current CPR/HSE approved certificate
- CYQ Level 3 in Exercise Referral For Clients With Specified Controlled Conditions (QCF)
- 20 CPD Points